Semi automatic PLUG & FILL series filling machine for weighted filling of 20 to 1,500 liter palletised containers (drums, IBCs, canisters, pails, etc.).
Their main advantage is that they do not require installation and they stand out on account of their ease of use.
The Plug & Fill machines are pre-configured, due to which clients will waste no time configuring the system. All they need to do is connect the equipment and start the filling process straight away.
Automatic filling (below product surface, below bunghole, over bunghole), manual feeding and evacuation of containers, manual alignment of the filling nozzle and the bunghole, quick set up and configuration, for small scale productions and frequent product and container changeover, interchangeable filling nozzle, available in ATEX Certificate.
- High reliability and durability of the equipment.
- Manual feeding and evacuation of containers.
- Possibility of incorporating free roller conveyors.
- Manual alignment of the filling lance and the bunghole.
- Automatic weighted filling.
- Electric or pneumatic dosing lance movement.
- No installation needed.
- For small-scale productions and frequent format or product changes.
- Adjustable filling height for filling containers of varying sizes.
- Interchangeable filling lance.
- Possibility of manufacturing in different materials and finishes.
- Available in an anti-explosion version for dangerous areas.
Productivity: Up to 65 drums/hour (200lt)
Weighing accuracy: 500gr
Power Supply: 240V, 50-60Hz, 0,5Kw
Air Supply: 6 bar, 40 Nl/Cycle max.
Accessories: Gas hood extraction and anti-drip system, product hose holding arm, overfill control, nozzle detection, remote access system, infeed/outfeed conveyors, proportional filling, product pump control, manual earthing system, cleaning station, external flushing system, semiautomatic debugging/bunging/sealing tools, nozzles storage rack, additional scale for canisters.
Contact Us to talk with technical experts or to get a quick quotation now.