Verticle Pipe Weigher DCG
All free flowing products can be measured, e.g. grain, pulses, granules, malt, pellets, soya and diverse bruised grains.
The Vertical Pipe Weigher DCG is suited for the following applications:
- Continuous weighing of bulk flow for inplant control purpose
- Pre-weighing of bulk for truck loading processes
- Entry of quantities for silo management
The Vertical Pipe Weigher continuously weighs free bulk flow.
Continuous weighing of free flowing bulk solids
- Inexpensive, accurate weighing system
- Easy installation with standard pipe connectors
- Reliable system with low maintenance
- Designed for weighing of grain, malt, pellets and granules
External electronic type FE128
Available for panel mounting (24 V DC) or inside wall housing (230 V AC), can be installed independent from the dosing unit, connection of max. 2 weighing units, with LCD-display and keypad, display of capacity and total weight, preselection function, output if kg-pulses and analogue output of capacity (0-10 V), graphic registration over 48h, 10 product-specific. calibrations possible, RS232-485-interface.
The bulk is slowed down by means of a falling brake. Then it is reaccelerated and fed into a pipe bend. The pipe bend is connected with a load cell. The measured force is proportional to the throughput.
Contact Us to talk with technical experts or to get a quick quotation now.
Ask Us A Question about our Verticle Pile Weigher DCG